I just wanted to dedicate this to my special friends i think you know who you are
Thank you guys for all your support and love in the build up to this surgery i wouldnt of coped without you
Love you all xxxx
Ethans Appointment
13 years ago
This is my blog for my thoughts and my outlook on life as a heart mum, it will be funny it will be sad and it will be my opinions and my opinions only. If you dont like what you read fine, go away and dont read it again
I just wanted to dedicate this to my special friends i think you know who you are
Thank you guys for all your support and love in the build up to this surgery i wouldnt of coped without you
Love you all xxxx
Posted by kaybee352000 at 15:26
1 comments:
Good luck with everything doll, I know I am quiet at the mo, but Im always here and Im always thinking of you.
Loads a love and ((((hugs)))) xxx
Post a Comment