BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 20 January 2008

Getting Nervous

Well its saturday night and in about 72 hours i will have had my ohs cant quite believe its actually happening it seems to have been hanging over our heads for so long that its a bit surreal its here, so as long as there is a bed available and the roads are not canals then it will be done.

3 comments:

Em's way said...

Will be here for you throughout my love. I know how scared you must be, not just of the surgery but of leaving the kids. Not going to say not to worry cos you won't listen, but you know where I am if I can be of any help xxxxxx

DafadDdoniol said...

and your poor kids won't know what to do with themselves once your new found energy kicks in! Bless them!

You know we are here for you every step of the way hun xxx

Anya and Lisa said...

Will be thinking of you this week, and willing the good news to be speedily with us. Holding you in my thoughts
Anyaxx