Sorry but this is a bit of a moan so if you dont want to read i will fully understand
I am feeling a bit hurt and peed off if im being honest, i dont ask for much for myself as long as people remember my kids thats all i ask, my youngest cardi appointment was postponed today and is now the 28th but to say not many people noticed he should of had one and offered us good luck is an understatement. Still as the saying goes you soon learn who your real friends are.
So to my real friends thank you i love you all xxx
Ethans Appointment
13 years ago
4 comments:
Love you too mate xx
Just sending you a hug hun xxxx
Guilty as charged, I am so sorry *blush*
really must pull my head out my bottom from time to time.
I do care I promise.
Forgive me?
I'm sorry too, I haven't been around on here much for a few days now.
Sorry the date has been changed.
Like PT, I do care too.
xxxx
Post a Comment