BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 4 February 2008

A Week

Well its gone really quickly but i have now been home a week, and although i know its early days its getting to me already. Before i went for surgery i was quite looking forward to being waited on and not being able to do much lol. The novelty however has already worn off and im fed up of not being able to do the simplest things I cant even make myself a cup of tea because the weight of the kettle when i lift it is just too much and far too painful. I even need help to get dressed as pulling on anything is so sore. I cant lie down anywhere as that is far too painful so have found a way of sleeping upright, which means im only sleeping for small amounts often but thats annoying me lol. I really shouldnt moan ive just had major surgery and i was home very quickly, its just the thought of months like this, but i guess it will get better and i will be able to do more.

Sorry just needed a big fat moan and i like moaning to myself far better than to keep wallowing in it to my long suffering friends. I will now make a concerted effort to go back to my usual mad looney self lol

1 comments:

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

Thinking of you hun. As they say small steps.

xxxxx